The Docker command can not be run in the jenkins container
Now build the jenkins container
Docker run -d -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock -v $ (which docker): / usr / bin / docker -p 8080: 8080 jenkins
- Containers and applications: expansion, refactoring or rebuilding?
- Tomcat prepared by Dockerfile
- Centos image size optimization
- There is a problem with git clone in Dockerfile
- Dockerfile build the mirror can not start
- Docker-compose after each up, before the changes made in the container does not retain?
After the above implementation, the container has been successfully started.
But ran the Docker command in the Jenkins container,
The results failed, the following problems arise.
Docker: error while loading shared libraries: libdevmapper.so.1.02: can not open shared object file: No such file or directory
I tried to join this:
As a result, there was a problem:
Docker: error while loading shared libraries: libudev.so.0: can not open shared object file: No such file or directory
I think the following do not try to go, that no solution.
2 Solutions collect form web for “The Docker command can not be run in the jenkins container”
Into the root user can be
Hello, I would like to ask you that jenkins inside running docker being given, how to solve? I also met my host machine is ubuntu 14.04
Docker: error while loading shared libraries: libltdl.so.7: can not open share