K8s on mesos how to do the proxy server
Look at the k8s strategy should be k8s-proxy through iptables load balancing and direction agents But I am curious
K8s on mesos just ran the master on top of the mesos master
It is how the proxy done it 2016-02-15 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Kubernetes 1.0 release, KubeCon also came
- What does the Kubernetes Resource monitor?
- In the Kubernetes to build log collection, analysis, display platform ELK (Logstash + Elasticsearch + Kibana)
- How about hack kubernetes pod start to stop? Seeking direction
- Use open source software and Tectonic to get rid of cloud service provider lockout
- Let Kubernetes become a first-class citizen of the data center operating system (DCOS)
Did not find the relevant results
Wulonghui – PaaS engineer
We agreed from:
Kube-proxy implements Service-to-Pod load balancing and reverse proxy for Service, Mesos Salve automatically runs kube-proxy, and Mesos Master does not run kube-proxy by default.