Is Docker suitable for data server?
Such as using Docker to deploy Redis or Mysql cluster, and then the data is also stored in the docker instance. Is this recommended?
- How to make Dockefile on Windows
- Use Docker in the production environment must pay attention to things
- The load balancing service is deployed through the CaaS platform
- Docker 1.13 the most practical command line: finally can be happy to clean the room
- How do I add, remove, and modify the port mappings and data volumes that are running the Docker container?
- Case Study 〡 〡 拾 筹 筹...................
5 Solutions collect form web for “Is Docker suitable for data server?”
The data is put into volume for management. Volume currently supports only local directories. By volume, many containers can access the same data.
Using the docker to manage the database, it is convenient to run multiple instances of a database on a single host. Csphere can also manage the data class container well
I feel that the data is not in the docker instance, but the directory where the host is mounted or using nfs
This mainly depends on your application scene, in fact, there is nothing appropriate inappropriate.
According to the book, or the data with-v way to map the host file system performance will be better
Managing Data in Containers is Docker official description of the data management in the container, hoping to help you.