Harbor use, use private mirror library to do mirror ▫ 405 78 error
Set up a good harbor after the use of the local mirror library to do harbor mirror, docker configuration ExecStart = / usr / bin / docker daemon -H fd: // -D –registry-mirror = http://10.10.227.12 –insecure- Registry 10.10.227.12
If you do not consider harbor, a separate push image can push to a private mirror library. If added to harbor's harbor / Deploy / config / registry / config.yml
Command line login harbor, to the corresponding account in the corresponding project push mirror harbor reported
- Use Squid3 to build Docker image download agent
- How do I use Index as an index of a regstry cluster?
- Is there a whole set of Docker's index + registry solutions and documentation?
- What are the private registry solutions for everyone?
- SUSE Portus + Docker Registry in the Rancher environment deployment combat
- Registry use ceph as a storage, always connected ceph?
Error "auth.user.name = xxx err.code = unsupported err.message =" The operation is unsupported
HTTP / 1.1 "405 78" "" 2016-05-10 add comment share it
- Micro letter
Did not find the relevant results
We agreed from:
Should be him, and get rid of it