Dockerfile what IDE to use more comfortable to edit?
Sublime inside open is like this – black and white world ah. The The Is there any way to compile it and look more comfortable?
- How do I get the Docker container to get the IP address of an external DHCP server?
- Is persistent storage really suitable for containers?
- Run the Node.js web application in Docker
- 2017 Container Trends Forecast: Faster adoption and innovation
- Docker network and host redis PUBSUB subscription reception problem
- See how CoreOS co-founders talk about containers, Rocket, and Docker
2 Solutions collect form web for “Dockerfile what IDE to use more comfortable to edit?”
Package Install Dockerfile Syntax Highlighting This plugin is highlighted
Supplementary Answer: If you are a PHPStorm user (or a family product), you can choose to install the Docker intergration plugin in the Plugins