Docker Machine calls OpenStack with an error
OpenStack Version: Havana
Rancher Version: V0.47.0
The page is reported as follows: <!–
- What is the container, why is it important for OpenStack?
- How to deploy Kubernetes cluster to OpenStack with Ansible
- Red Hat talks about the future of container management based on OpenStack and Kubernetes
- Did OpenStack begin to decline?
- DockOne Technology Sharing (41): Siyuan based on Docker and OpenStack private cloud platform practice
- Construction of Jingdong Container Cluster
2015-12-27 add comment share it
- Micro letter
Did not find the relevant results
We agreed from:
Useless use of directly used Machine deployed OpenStack, it seems to look at.
From the error point of view is Nova API access to the right of the error, 400, then the general request for grammatical mistakes it
Take a look at here http://developer.openstack.org … .html