Docker linux system mirror how to configure the port mapping?
I was running in a docker run a ubuntu system container ,,, I would like to control the development board through the usb usb, but / dev did not show my ttyUSB0 ,,,,, how do I set up such a Port mapping? ? ? Thank you, waiting for the reply. . . 2015-12-11 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- How is the docker volume mounted (bound) / unloaded (unbundled)
- Recently in the study docker but can not run in the Ali cloud server public network
- Docker Security: Raise permissions with Docker
- How to install Docker Compose in Boot2Docker?
- Robin Systems: A container survey report
- Backward Docker: Microsoft's support may be the first shot of a container war
Did not find the relevant results
Xiaolunsanguo – Jingdong Mall – the basic platform – JDOS team
Agree from: feelhulu
This should not be called port mapping, but should be the device mapping it
Try the docker create –device =  parameter to add the host device to the container.