Docker installed in centos7 failed after installation
[Root @ localhost Desktop] # rpm -qi docker
Install Date: Sat 02 May 2015 12:12:36 PM CST
Group: User Interface / X
License: GPL +
Signature: RSA / SHA256, Fri 02 Jul 2010 05:28:52 AM CST, Key ID 3b49df2a0608b895
Source RPM: docker-1.5-5.el6.src.rpm
Build Date: Fri 02 Jul 2010 02:32:06 AM CST
Build Host: x86-05.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Relocations: (not relocatable)
Packager: Fedora Project
Vendor: Fedora Project
Summary: KDE and GNOME2 system tray replacement docking application
Docker is a docking application (WindowMaker dock app) which acts as a system
Tray for KDE and GNOME2. It can be used to replace the panel in either
Environment, allow you to have a system tray without running the KDE / GNOME
Panel or environment.
[Root @ localhost Desktop] # systemctl start docker.service
Failed to issue method call: Unit docker.service failed to load: No such file or directory.
- TenxCloud is officially released, is committed to building one of the best container cloud platforms
- Will the cloud host + Docker expand convenience?
- What is the difference between Docker and other VM technologies?
- Based on Docker to build multi - node Hadoop cluster quickly
- Is there any good docker learning materials?
- Spring Boot and Docker (b): use Spring Boot and Docker to build micro service architecture
One Solution collect form web for “Docker installed in centos7 failed after installation”
For example, take each point rgba worth average, according to this strategy to get each pixel how to calculate the combined pixel data. Get a merged iamgeData,
And then through the putImage method to get the combined canvas to go.